Connor Callihan crawls the final meters of his last race of the season. A North Carolina high school runner’s tibia snapped in three places during a cross country race on Monday, but Connor Callihan didn’t let that stop him from finishing his race.
JUPITER. Holy fuck
What about if Earth had rings?
What would that look like
this is like porn i love space
But do you recall the most famous planet of them all? Seems not, because you forgot Pluto
So my Indian friend visited a Native American reservation recently….
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.